CIBSE announces Build2Perform Live
Coming to London Olympia on 21-22 November 2017 is CIBSE’s newest event Build2Perform Live.
FREE to attend, visitors will be able to choose from a seminar programme with over twenty streams created by CIBSE Societies, Special Interest Groups and the Build2Perform Live advisory committee. There will also be two additional seminar theatres delivering CIBSE accredited CPD from Platinum and Gold exhibitors, and a headline theatre.
Register now and receive priority booking when the programme is launched at the end of this month. CIBSE anticipate popular sessions will fill up fast, but as an early registrant, you will be given the chance to book your preferred sessions.
A taster of the twenty streams and sixty sessions you can attend for FREE at CIBSE Build2Perform Live include:
- Building services: Technology update
- Building simulation
- Building regulations update
- CHP & District heating
- Digital engineering
- Energy metering best practice
- Engaging clients with building performance
- Fire safety
- Good practice in the design of homes
- How facilities management supports building performance
- How to reduce energy unit costs
- Improving indoor & outdoor air quality
- Lighting and wellbeing
- Making heritage buildings perform
- Overheating in home
Back to Latest News