CIBSE Technical Symposium 2018
The CIBSE Technical Symposium 2018 will be held at the London South Bank University from 12-13 April.
Themed as 'Stretching the Envelope', the Symposium aims to provide the industry with a technical insight into the methods, technologies and techniques that are available, or just over the horizon, that will drive the development of increasingly sustainable future environments, and will include presentations and discussions on both the established and proven, as well as the developmental and cutting edge.
Topics presented may include:
- Assessing, assuring and improving occupant health
- Comfort and wellbeing
- Developing and applying leading edge products and systems for a sustainable building future
- Moving towards net zero energy and net zero water built environments
- Delivering human friendly ecosystems beyond the ‘built’ environment
- Fusing passive and active building systems
- Designing and operating to meet future climates
- Creative technologies and systems for an aging population
- Intelligent systems and knowledge based tool
- Metering, intelligent monitoring and control techniques to predict and manage energy use
- BIM (and other information tools) for improved building development and operation
- Case studies and measured performance of buildings in use
Tickets available from as little as £90 plus VAT. Secure your place now.
Back to Latest News