ADCAS is proud to represent all companies with an interest in ductwork. The Association has two types of member: Full members are the contractors who manufacture and install ductwork Associate members are those who supply to, support or are otherwise allied to the ductwork sector.
The Association represents the interests of the Members and aims to:
- Offers a way for its membership to represent themselves to the wider construction industry.
- Liaises with Government on key issues such as legislation.
- Enables member companies to discuss shared interests.
- Holds regular meetings and events to highlight important issues that members need to understand in their businesses.
- Offers credibility of membership for companies large and small.
- To promote better specification, design and installation of ductwork.
- To work with other organisations such as B&ES, BSRIA, FETA and others to promote the interests of our members.
- To support higher standards among membership through education and information on the latest legislation and technical developments.
- To influence legislation such as Part L of the Building Regulations and others to ensure that ductwork is properly represented.
ADCAS in Action
ADCAS will seek to provide a full range of services for its members. These services will be a combination of self help between members and professional help provided either in-house or externally. ADCAS believes in training and continuing education and believes all its members, whether large or small, should, whenever possible, consider further training of its employees as an ongoing commitment.
ADCAS will provide commentary and active support for its members to enable them to consider and introduce effective responses to changes in legislation, government standards and regulations and industry best practice. ADCAS will support members promoting best possible practices in industrial relations and human resources. ADCAS will seek to maintain regular contact and communication with other bodies and institutions. Finally, ADCAS seeks the active support of all its members without whom the success of the Association cannot be achieved.
ADCAS is a member of Build UK.
Contact details for specific Build UK Helplines & Services are available in the ‘members area’ of this website
Build UK Helplines and Services include:
- Contractual and Legal (England and Wales)
- Contractual and Legal (Scotland)
- Health & Safety
- Tax & Business
- Credit Checks
- DBS Checks
- R&D Tax Credit Claims
ADCAS Legal Helpline
ADCAS members can benefit from free initial guidance on a contract or employment law issue from specialists at Clarkslegal. The dedicated email address is : firstname.lastname@example.org. Place 'contract' or 'employment' in the heading as relevant.
Employment Opportunities and Job Seeker Opportunities
Do you have a position that needs to be filled in your company or are you seeking employment in the ductwork industry? Please feel free to post employment opportunities or your requirements for employment on the ADCAS Employment Opportunity page and the Job Seeker Opportunity page.