BCIA BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Free access to the Market Information Service (MIS). This is a unique service available only to our members. Market figures are gathered and analysed exclusively for BCIA members and are not available elsewhere. No other source is so up-to-date or accurate. Invaluable for sales and business planning.
- Discounted costs for BCIA Training Course Modules.
- Free listing on the BCIA website searchable member directory (www.bcia.co.uk), with a direct link to your own company website.
- Reduced rate for delegates at BCIA conferences or seminars. The BCIA has also negotiated a reduced rate for exhibition space at a number of key events – members will be kept informed of these offers throughout the year.
- Regular meetings with fellow BCIA members to exchange ideas and information. There are three members’ meetings every year, as well as our Annual Awards Dinner, Summer and Christmas events.
- Access to specialist Working Groups to address mutual concerns and to help influence the direction of our industry.
- Free membership of FETA (Federation of Environmental Trade Associations) comprising the Heating Ventilating & Air Conditioning Manufacturers’ Association, British Refrigeration Association, Heat Pump Association, Association of Ductwork Contractors and Allied Services and the British Flue & Chimney Manufacturers’ Association.
- Access to the open forum facility on the FETA web site in order to discuss industry issues with other Members.