BCIA BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Free access to the Market Information Service (MIS). This is a unique service available only to our members. Market figures are gathered and analysed exclusively for BCIA members and are not available elsewhere. No other source is so up-to-date or accurate. Invaluable for sales and business planning.
- Reduced training costs on the Building Controls Industry Training Scheme.
- Free listing on the BCIA website member directory (www.bcia.co.uk), with a direct link to your own company website. Members’ logos also appear FREE on our regular quarterly column in Modern Building Services magazine (with over 20,000 readers). Our BCIA newsletter also carries all member logos and is also circulated through MBS magazine.
- Reduced rate for delegates at BCIA conferences or seminars. The BCIA has also negotiated a reduced rate for exhibition space at a number of key events – members will be kept informed of these offers throughout the year.
- Regular meetings with fellow BCIA members to exchange ideas and information. There are three members’ meetings every year, as well as our Annual Awards gala dinner and Summer Party.
- Access to specialist Working Groups to address mutual concerns and to help influence the direction of our industry.
- Free membership of FETA (Federation of Environmental Trade Associations) comprising the Heating Ventilating & Air Conditioning Manufacturers’ Association, British Refrigeration Association, Heat Pump Association, Association of Ductwork Contractors and Allied Services and the British Flue & Chimney Manufacturers’ Association.
- Access to the open forum facility on the FETA web site in order to discuss industry issues with other Members; and access to the FETA export club.