TRAINING & EDUCATION
Building Controls Industry Training Scheme
The scheme consist of 6 modules as follows,
1. Fundamentals of HVAC & Building Technology (2 day Course)
2. Measuring and Control Technology (3 day Course)
3. Hydraulics in Building Services (2 day Course)
4. Control Functions in Heating Plants (2 day Course)
5. Control of Ventilation & Air Conditioning (2 day Course)
6. Refrigeration Technology (2 day Course)
At the end of each course a test is given and provided an adequate pass mark is obtained a certificate is issued. On completing and passing courses 1-3 a BCIA Technical Certificate is issued.
On completing and passing courses 4-6 a BCIA Advanced Technical Certificate is issued. The Building Controls Industry Association manages these courses, and you can find full details at www.bcia.co.uk/training.
To book any courses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org