- Focal point for sector issues, concerns or initiatives.
- Protect, promote or represent members’ interests to the European Commission, UK government, devolved authorities, national agencies and other trade bodies.
- Conduit to the trade press on sector topics.
- International hub, particularly on regulatory and technical matters.
- Publication of guides and codes of practice, often on a joint basis with recognised authorities.
- Coordination of statistics surveys for specialist groups.
- Forum for regular section meetings and subject-specific working groups.
- Liaison with professional institutes and institutions.
- Access to training, seminars and workshops on a range of technical or commercial topics. Route to advice on legislation, regulations, standards, exports, technical and business queries.
- Affinity schemes to reduce company expenditure in areas such as insurance and legal advice.
- Large website with dedicated association sections and a restricted access members’ area.
- Monthly bulletins, quarterly technical report and an annual magazine.
- High profile, formal, annual lunch for members and guests. Annual membership certificate. Association logos for promotional use.
Why join a National Trade Association?
This three-page download will help to explain the benefits to you.