Energy Now Expo 2018 - latest news
The Energy Now Expo showcases the renewable energy options available to the agricultural and rural communities of the UK. Providing practical guidance on the latest opportunities available, the event also explores the ways to improve the efficiency and returns of existing schemes, together with best practices in energy management.
Growing for 2018...
Energy Storage Theatre
Following the huge success of last year’s Energy Storage Zone we have created the Energy Storage Theatre, in which the technology, its applications, the associated policy and current opportunities will be discussed and explained.
Low Emission Vehicle Showroom
Announcements made by government, such as the plan to ban petrol and diesel cars from the road by 2040, combined with a reduction in vehicle costs and increased infrastructure development, have pushed the low-emission vehicles sector to greater prominence in recent times. The showroom will contain a selection of the vehicles (electric, gas, hybrid and or other), together with their suppliers.
Conference Speakers include:
- Ray Noble, REA solar & storage advisor
- Dr Jonathan Scurlock, Chief renewables and climate change advisor, NFU
- Simon Hamlyn, CEO, BHA
- Mark Tufnell, Taxation Committee Chairman, CLA
- Jennifer Pride, Head of renewable energy team, Welsh Government
- Dr Jeremy Tomkinson, CEO and Lead Consultant for biofuels, NNFCC
- Nicholas Brooks, Head of Energy, Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV)
- Ian Burrow, Head of renewables and agriculture, NatWest
- Dr Andy Scott, Head of Consulting, Swanbarton Ltd
- Dujon Goncalves-Collins, Programme Director, RenewableUK
- John Findlay, Chairman, GSHPA
- James Court, Head of Policy, REA
- Andrew Burgess, Associate Partner, Energy Systems Integration, Ofgem
Visit www.energynowexpo.co.uk or
call 01293 854 405 to book your FREE ticket
Back to Latest News