London Build 2018
FETA are official event partners of London Build - the leading construction exhibition for London and the UK - to be held on 23rd & 24th October, National Hall Olympia.
What can you expect at London Build 2018?
- 8 exhibition zones across 8,730m2 in the Olympia National Hall
- 7 dedicated conference and workshop floors including CPD sessions on Future of Construction, BIM & Digital Construction, Sustainability, Fire Safety, Off-site, Interiors & Fit-out, Concrete, Timber, Skills Development and more
- 300 exhibitors
- 30,000 visitors from London and the rest of the UK
- 8,000+ decision making, managerial level or above
- 200+ speakers from top contractors, architects and developers including Heathrow Airport, Tideway, Mace, Laing O'Rourke, Costain, Transport for London, Mott MacDonald, Arup, AECOM, Interserve, Wates, Skanska, BPD and many more
- 150 supporting event partners and industry bodies
- Multiple feature areas including the Architects Hub, VR & Digital Construction Hub, Skills Hub and the VIP Meet the Buyers
- High level networking sessions and drinks receptions across all zones for more tailored networking, including the construction industry's very own Oktoberfest and much more
55% of the London Build exhibition hall has already sold and we are taking many more bookings this month!
If you would you like to receive a copy of the latest expo brochure, floor plan and sponsorship/exhibition packages for London Build 2018 please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Back to Latest News