Rushlight Awards 2018-19 - Closing date 30 November 2018
The Rushlight Awards are the only set of awards designed specifically to support and promote all the latest clean technologies, innovations and initiatives for businesses and other organisations throughout UK, Ireland and internationally. There are separate categories for each of the renewable energies, clean fuels, transport, energy efficiency, power generation and storage, resource, water, sustainable manufacturing, agriculture and products, clean environment and deployment initiatives.
To enter, just go to www.rushlightevents.com/rushlight-awards and follow the instructions in How to Enter.
There are many reasons to enter the awards including:
1. All entries will be made into posters and exhibited at the Rushlight Show, unless you choose not to.
2. The prestigious and internationally recognised Rushlight Awards carry substantial kudos, specifically due to the totally independent, high quality judging and breadth of support from the key leading participants in the sector.
3. Winners and commended entries can display their respective success logos on all their marketing material and communications free-of-charge after the event.
4. Priority will be given to entrants for the presentation slots in the Innovation Showcase at the Rushlight Show on Wednesday 30 January.
5. Every entrant who is a commercial business can receive a free Grant Scope assessment by Granted Consultancy, including a 30 min skype call.
6. All entrants can have a stand in the Exhibition at the Rushlight Show at a substantial discount.
7. All digitally-enabled entries can receive a free cyber-security review by Gemserv.
8. All entrants can enjoy the benefits of the Simply Do Ideas platform.
9. Celebrate an innovation breakthrough or an initiative by entering the awards and bringing the team to the Party.
10. All entrants can attend the Awards Party at discounted prices, including group packages.
11. Put your product, service, technology or project in front of potential customers, investors, partners, intermediaries and service providers.
Back to Latest News