The Post-Brexit UK Trade Policy Summit
To assist companies with their planning and decision-making, City & Financial are organising ‘The Post-Brexit UK Trade Policy Summit’ on 8th November in London. An impressive array of top experts will guide delegates through the key issues, including:
- Structuring BREXIT to maximise trade benefits and enhance the UK’s participation in the global value chain;
- Transition: What will a transitional agreement for the UK look like?
- How will the customs arrangements work through the transition period and beyond?
- What sort of comprehensive transition arrangements are possible for services?
- Towards an independent UK trade policy that works for business - a new EU partnership: what are the alternatives to single market membership?
- Implications “Hard Brexit” for trade in (a) goods and (b) services and what are the challenges and applicable WTO rules?
- The Government’s vision of a Global Britain: making allies and forging new trade relationships with other developed and developing countries
- Making a success of Brexit: what business needs to make it work
The day has been structured so that the overarching themes are discussed in plenary sessions in the morning, while delegates will split into two workstreams in the afternoon covering the key issues for trade in goods and services, respectively.
For further information please visit the event website at https://www.cityandfinancialconferences.com/Postbrexittrade
Back to Latest News