HVACR LIVE 20 - 22 April ExCel London 2020
After much discussion with, and support from, major industry brands, it has been agreed to move the date of this show to 20 – 22 April 2020, ExCel, London
This will align the show closer to Climate action week events held at ExCel London during 2020.
Climate action week London is a government and partners initiative for London, to make cities cleaner, healthier place to work, live and visit
Some of the core issues being addressed in the London 1.5C compatible action plan are:
- Building efficiencies
- Transition to heat pumps, heat networks, cooling and ventilating our buildings
- Smart systems
ExCel is planning to be one of the major 2020 event hubs.
“The HVACR LIVE” has been asked to be involved with this huge initiative
Climate is one of the big themes being discussed as part of the Industry insight series hosted in the Conference theatre at the April show, which will link nicely to the RACHP Industry Conference running alongside other planned major climate events
The organisers will be working with some of our most influential dynamic industry brands, providing information on innovation, future products and new approaches to evolve in this new era. High level partnerships, fully backed with extensive media coverage, VIP’s speaker are all set to drive increase visitors engagement and numbers to the show
The 2020 vision will bring together increased attendance, platforms to demonstrate new products, debate and maintenance solutions.
Crucial to focusing on these programs, there will be theatres and interactive work space in the show to achieve greater audience interest and engagement.
- Meeting place in the heating lounge - perfect place to network with clients
- Exhibitor drinks evening, when we close the show on the first night, all the exhibitors meet and network for a couple of hours ( FOC event)
- Networking lunches, opportunity to have lunch with clients or just network with visitors one lunch time
Live at the show
- CPD and Workshops theatre – dedicated to keeping contractors and installers up to date with industry best practices and delivery methods
- Conference Centre Theatre – Hosting industry conferences, “morning briefing” sessions and the “Industry insight series “ with experts, cover key topics for debate.
- Beer Bar and great place to relax
- The Cooling Room –an innovation space to showcase products in Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration sectors
- Skills and apprenticeship zones – engagement zone for apprenticeship advice, skills development opportunities and apprentices demonstration zones
- Exhibitor spotlight marketing packages – ideal for product launches and brand awareness
Back to Latest News